Severn Valley National Rally
Builth Wells. Saturday 15th June 2013
Organised by Midland Manor Motor Club.
Midland Manor Motor Club thank the following organisations for their support:
The Severn Valley
runs for the
40th time !!
Croeso, Welcome to the Severn Valley National Rally 2013.
This year sees the 40th running of this Midland Manor Motor Club event which has evolved over the years to become a firm favourite in the rally calendar. Competitors, young and old, tell us year after year how much they enjoy competing on the Severn Valley and this year we aim not to disappoint you.
The Royal Welsh Showground at Builth Wells will once again provide us with an excellent location for our Rally HQ, Scrutineering, Start/Finish, Service and Refuel Area and Awards Ceremony. For those who choose to travel to the event on the day, we are able, by prior arrangement, to provide you with scrutineering and documentation on the Saturday morning.Why you should enter the 40th running of the Severn Valley ...
If you love rallying, then you should enter either online on this site of use the Print and Post entry form below.
- The stages, used by Wales Rally GB last year, are in pristine condition. Postponement of the Red Kite means we are the first event to use these plantations (Crychan & Cefn) this year.
- Clerk of the Course Chris Ashley says “I have never seen these is such good condition for the Severn Valley before. It will be a competitors dream to drive these stages before other events follow in our wheel tracks”
- 40 Stage miles for £450 – good value for money from such an experienced team delivering a high quality event
- A firm favourite with all competitors – year after year – now in our 40th year
- Enter early, be assured of an entry and show your support for this event
- Early entries not penalised in the event you have to withdraw as a result of car problems on an earlier round. (Full refund less £20 admin fee.)
- Pay by instalments or by Paypal
- A round of 4 major Stage Rally Championships. (See Regs)
- Championship Points on offer – but only if you enter.
- Even if we are not a round of the championship you are competing in, why not come and blow out the cobwebs; get in the groove for your next round; make sure the car is spot on?
- Central location for Scrutineering, Documentation, Start/Finish and Servicing – the excellent facilities of The Royal Welsh Showground, Builth Wells.
- Friendly team here to help you have a good days rallying
THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE
Places to Stay